<VV> how many

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Jan 8 23:29:22 EST 2007

61 Corvan - parts storage
61 Lakewood - partially stripped, could use a rebuilt motor but driveable
63 Monza Coupe - rebuilt motor, needs tires, not licensed or insured
63 Greenbrier, excellent body, 65 or 66 110 car motor - my current show car,
driver
64 Greenbrier, no rust, drive train out and 110 upgraded to 140.  Going to
swap drive trains with the 63 and sell.
64 Spyder convert 80 hp - retirement project
65 Monza 140 - need the engine resealed (only 1 major oil leak I can't find)
- currently licensed or insured.
66 Monza sedan - a good driver, a little rust