<VV> How many

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:30:24 EST 2007

Since I got my license at 15, I have had 3 Corvairs.

My first was a 61 4dr 700.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/4carbcorvair/scan0001.jpg  This got
sold many moons ago.

I had a parts car, 66 Monza Vert. Wasn't much left to it when I got it. By
the time I got it home, the doors were overlaping the quarter panels by a
good inch. I striped it and had the remains hauled off.

I currently have my 66 Corsa vert. I love the car. I had a lot of fun
getting it road worthy.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/4carbcorvair/house026.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/4carbcorvair/66Corsa123.jpg

I would love to get the following at some point in the future.
LM coupe
EM sedan
EM coupe
EM vert
No particular order.

We have a total of 4 vehicles all together.
I have my 66 Corsa, 84 Jeep CJ-7 and my 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 Q-cab.
My wife has her 2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSei
--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine