<VV> how many -- WHO CARES??? Aghhhhhh!

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:09:05 EST 2007

Jim,

I didn't realize hitting the delete button was such an effort for you. I
grew tired of this thread shortly after it started and all I did was
exercised the down arrow and the delete button. It actually made the time I
spend reading the VV threads much shorter.

Oh, I've opened a few of them (gotta admit, I was curious about how many and
what types of cars Tony Underwood had stashed, I couldn't resist!), but for
the most part, I didn't bother.
Heck, I even resisted the urge to post the fact that I have two Corvairs
(actually 1 and a half), a 66 Monza coupe 95hp/PG that is in the process of
becoming a full custom, and a 65 Monza Convertible 355cu. in./4-speed (hence
the half Corvair).

GGG

On 1/9/07, burkhard at rochester.rr.com <burkhard at rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> Wow. It doesn't happen tremendously often, but I find myself in
> *strong* agreement with Mark here. Do we really care to have each of
> the thousand or so VV members wax poetic upon each of the many cars
> they've ever owned? Blah, blah, blah, blah....

Jim Burkhard

--
George Jones