FW: <VV> Subject was" How many "now Abreviations.

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Jan 9 15:37:40 EST 2007

Bryan, here's a good one from JR.

http://www.sharpened.net/glossary/chat_acronyms.php?R.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Blackwell
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 2:04 PM
To: kwoodke at comcast.net
Cc: VV
Subject: Re: <VV> Subject was" How many "now Abreviations.

Here are the sites I have in the monthly post:

http://www.AcronymFinder.com/  The Acronym Finder.
http://www.phish.net/PhishFAQ/nabbrev.html  More Acronyms and
Abbreviations.

If you find a better one, or those don't work, please let me know.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa

On Jan 9, 2007, at 1:45 PM, kwoodke at comcast.net wrote:

> Seriously I do have a question. I considered myself 'net aware but on
> the "VV" here I have come across some abreviations I am lost to figure

> out. Today got the official def for FLAPS, "friendly local auto parts
> store". I was thinking another word for the "f" but that's just me.
> BTW "by the way" got that one. BTDT? Don't get it. Also YMMV? I know
> there is one or two more but can't remember them now. Will show my
> ignorance later.

are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/