<VV> Paint for 64 Finned Drums?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 9 23:19:20 EST 2007

Back in 1982 I painted the drums on my '64 Spyder chassis black. Never
noticed a difference in performance.

Radiators are painted black, and they emit heat just fine.

Why tape that area before painting? Just let the paint cure before
installing the wheel! And don't make it too thick. We're not trying for
a car finish in this location, just protection from rust.

Frank DuVal