<VV> Keith's Snow Story

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 11:06:37 EST 2007

                                      B"H

Keith, you mentioned that your car had a stick shift.
I think the manual enhances the car's ability to get
through snow, wet roads, etc.

I wonder if a Powerglide Vair could have done the same
thing?

Fortunately here in New York City we don't get that
kind of snow very often, and if we do, there's always
the subway.  The muggers are less likely to haunt the
subways and streets during blzzard conditions; they
are inherently lazy (otherwise wouldn't they just get
a normal job like the rest of us?) so it's safe to say
in those circumstances Susie will stay in her nice
warm garage while I ride the rails to work...Bill H.