<VV> HOW MANY? One more time

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Wed Jan 10 01:11:28 EST 2007

OK, I'll try this one more time, some how the last one never appeared. I worked long and hard to get these cars, and could never have done it without the help of the ones who really care about Corvairs, ON THIS SITE. I thanked those reasonable once, don't get a big head, OK?
I have 3 now. 61 Lakewood 700, with dealer installed AC. Still working on a name, one has not struck me yet.
65 Monza convertible, 140/4, tele wood wheel, power top, and other nice things, plus lots of work ahead, but should be fun! Name=Annabelle Lee
65 Corsa coupe, Highly modified 140/4, 210+, just guessing, who knows, special springs/suspension, LOTS of extra gauges, etc. Not a bad looking car, from a distance, lots of work ahead on that one too. Name=Conan the Barbarian.

So, CURRENT total, 3 . Would still love to have a rampside, and a Corv-8, some time before I die! Hope this one goes through.

After thought: It took me nearly two years to get my name on the rolls here, just checked last week, and I am gone again! Can someone please tell me why????
WORK ON IT, OK? Let me know. Thanks BRUCE