<VV> Locking Brake - No More!

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 10 16:09:50 EST 2007

I finally found an hour to work on the 67 4dr with the optional Right Front Locking brake.

  As suggested by several of you, the OTHER side was the problem.  Once I replaced the rubber line on the Left Side and bled things, it stops straight as an arrow.  So now both front wheel cylinders and both front rubber lines are new and working properly.

  Now, if I can just get the large DENT out of the rt rear fender.......Those breakaway sign posts on freeway off-ramps leave a heck of an impression in the sheetmetal!!

  Thanks Everyone, We really needed this car back on the road while I figure out what is wrong with the daughters 90 Caprice.

  Everett Wilson
  North Richland Hills TX
  64 Greenbrier 110/pg Daily Driven
  67 500 4dr 110/pg/ac