<VV> Front clip needed!!

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 19:34:45 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/10/2007 4:23:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jimster1 at earthlink.net writes:

Hi  all,

I had the unfortunate opportunity to give a Honda a 20 MPH push  start with
my '66 Corsa.  Our friendly local body shop wants to  replace the front cove
panel.  This is the piece behind the bumper,  has the headlight buckets etc.
Does anybody know of a reasonable, not rust  crusty, piece in the California,
Arizona, west coast region?

Jim  B

'66 turbovert,  suddenly condition red

Try Larry's Corvair Parts, 14919 Crenshaw, in Gardena; 310-910-9233 or www.
larryscorvair.com  OR
      California Corvairs, 19965-B Temescal Canyon  Rd., in Corona;
951-284-3555 or _www.californiacorvairparts.com_
(http://www.californiacorvairparts.com)
Scotty