<VV> How Many

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 21:17:30 EST 2007

Just got done skimming through three days of VV and found the "How Many" thread fairly entertaining.  I see JR's deadline is fast approaching, so I'll chime in with my measly two '65 Corsas, both in running condition, but currently snuggly tucked in with their trickle chargers for the winter.

BTW, I did have a chance to drive the coupe in the snow once and thought it was great.  Too bad I can't galvanize the entire car....I'd love to drive one in the winter.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.