<VV> Front clip needed!!

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 11 04:42:42 EST 2007

Matt, Let's not jump to conclusions, I am a Corsa member, do read the
Communiqué and am familiar with the mentioned vendors.  The reason for my
question is that there are a lot of folks with a parts car in the driveway
or back yard that might be willing to part with what I need, perhaps someone
in the local San Jose area where I could pick up the part myself. I'm a belt
and suspender kind of guy that likes to check on AA possible sources.
Jim B