<VV> Lakewood available

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 12:23:03 EST 2007

Fully restored Lakewood - no rust, no bondo.  One year old complete restoration.   This car was completly stripped to the metal.    Now it's  110/4sp/3:27,  ' 64 suspension, custom  AC (body not cut)-  new everything--"Best in Show-- Heart of Texas,,,  88.5 points in Tulsa  concourse (I don't detail undercarrages!!!),,, class win last Saturday- entered in Autorama next week.   Red exterior, red interior  (Clark's '63 red) including all new door panels, new padded dash, carpets, white headliner--even has NEW hatch door hinge covers.  Period correct new tires, NOS '61 hubcaps for "show"- extra set of mounted 205/60R13 tires for local cruise    ---  NOTHING is wrong with the car--  I just want to move on to something else--     $6000- far below build cost -  Located near San  Antonio-  Pictures on request.

  Don Manen