<VV> Engine pre-oiler

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Jan 11 14:41:33 EST 2007

After major maintenance or storage, the carburetors are dry and the engine
needs to crank for a while before it will start.  During this cranking, it
will attain full oil pressure and be well pre-oiled prior to starting.  Just
let nature take it's course and everything will be alright!  But, don't
prime the carbs.
RonH
(Simpler is better)