<VV> VV Names - little Corvair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 12 00:28:00 EST 2007

Oh,

Perhaps I should add... Lon Wall's FROM name is Corvairs (gee - surprise),
yours is LonzoVair - another surprise?  While I was going through the "how
many" responses, I only saw 3 or 4 that I would classify as "hidden."  The
rest were obvious - either in the signature or in the FROM line.

Note - I've updated the signature to give a clue where I am.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140