<VV> another '68 with a "Deluxe Steering Wheel"

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 14:06:19 EST 2007

Hey guys,
They seem to be crawling out of the woodwork!
A few years back I had the steering wheel cover for one of these(3 spoke
piece with the horn buttons)... it was blue... I might still have it, but my
parts are still scattered in 3 different counties...
Anyway, here's the link:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvair-1968-chevy-corvair_W0QQcmdZV
iewItemQQcategoryZ6167QQihZ005QQitemZ150080490880QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvair-1968-chevy-corvair_W0QQcmdZViewI
temQQcategoryZ6167QQihZ005QQitemZ150080490880QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

Enjoy!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair, Quart Low
Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg