<VV> Emissions lights...

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 15:54:06 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/12/2007 12:29:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
aeroned at aol.com writes:

> you could just remove the bulb. Since you were not going to pay the dealer
> to reset the light and drive around with it on, you wouldn't be using it as a
> warning light anyhow, so why waste the electricity?
> Ned

So...if they smart enough to figure how to get the Bulb out........

Then the bulb would be in the hand of the "Idiot" ??????

Inquiring minds..........

Matt Nall...west coast.......who works with someone who says, "  We've got
2...and one works...what's the problem?"  GAG!!!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!