<VV> Brake Lines with Fluid Would Be Great!

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 17:33:26 EST 2007

Yes, but I have trouble with this method. Of allowing the bleeders to be
open overnight. If everythings kosher, it's possible that all the fluid will
run out (overnight) and you're right back where you started...and with a
mess...
I perfer to allow this to work for, say, an hour, and THEN suck with a
Mighty Vac.
BTW, when using the Mighty Vac, you will draw bubbles as you pull fluid. All
these bubbles arn't necesarily coming from the brake pipes, but from around
the bleeder threads. If you pull a container full of fluid, and still get
bubbles, consider it bled, and the bubbles are from the bleeder threads.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net