<VV> Hemmings mag=64 Vair

kwoodke at comcast.net kwoodke at comcast.net
Fri Jan 12 19:31:10 EST 2007

Howdee, I haven't posted any thing for over 20 minutes so I am starting to shake (humor).
I just got back from the local book store and I spotted the January issue of Hemmings Classic Car. Not the usual Hemmings with the sale and vendors. This is big format, coffe table glossy mag. Anyway on the cover at the very top it mentions "Corvair buildup Monza Spyder Restoration".

Caught my eye. Page 54. Great article. Rich Thompson's car. Many color pictures, before and after.Check it out. It is the Jan. issue which usually means it has been out for a while, so sorry if this is old news.