<VV> Self repaired clutch ?

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri Jan 12 20:28:34 EST 2007

   A few months ago my workhorse (Rampside 62) developed the uneven clutch grabbing problem (some oil from engine or diff. for sure) and, instead of fixing it (taking off and on the power train doesn't make me happy), I managed the situation with more carefull use of the pedal. Well, some days ago the clutch began to work like new and still does. I made nothing to fix it.
   I hope she will continue autorepairing herself, say, some diff. humming, rust, etc.

   Daniel Monasterio
   Guadalajara, Mexico