<VV> How many?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Jan 13 10:07:23 EST 2007

Shhhh! Best kept secret in CORSA. He's got a lot of good project cars,
many with a/c and many 4doors, plus tons of parts and part cars. Most
all his stock are late models.

Now if only I could get him into mail order. He could very likely rival
(if not surpass) the Corvair Ranch. He's also one of the best Corvair
mechanics around. Every bit as good as Claypool, IMHO. Plus he'll
travel, if you get him bus fare. (He's also almost blind, which is why
he "can't" drive anywhere.)

Just look for him at the convention, usually under a car (or otherwise
working on one).

-Mark