<VV> brakes (clarification)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jan 13 17:50:19 EST 2007

A master cylinder can fail internally, usually the symptom is the pedal
won't hold pressure.  As for not getting anything out the right front
cylinder, I would disconnect the hard line and see if fluid pumps, if
it does then you may have a rusted up wheel cylinder (as Matt N
suggested).  If not it's blocked elsewhere.

BTW, if this system is really rusty you may want to consider replacing
the other lines and cylinders.  It's a lot easier to work on the system
when the parts are new.  I did our Greenbrier a few years ago, it's
made life a lot easier.

--Bryan