<VV> Bleeders

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 18:29:25 EST 2007

I would have said the same thing a year ago. But, now I have had bleeder
screws so loose that the mighty vac couldn't keep up well enough for me.
Teflon tape  solved the leak.

I also use the "coke" bottle method. The new plastic bottles work well
(except for the falling over part!) as you can screw the cap back on.

Frank DuVal