<VV> VV fisher tag

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jan 15 23:19:27 EST 2007

The interior paint color info is there too, just in a different place:

http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm

John, since your car was built in Willow Run, there should be a single
letter on the far right of the tag at the top (same line as the 01D). That's
the code you need to understand part of what is given at the link above.

--Kent