<VV> 64 Spyder vert

Dale Gillilan shorinjin at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 16:26:11 EST 2007

Well, I have one.... it doesn't meet all the requirements, though.
It's in the middle of a LONG (way too long) "frame-off" restoration,
so it doesn't run at the moment.  Plus, I just moved it to Alaska,
which is probably too far away for most members of this list....

The good news is I now have a house and a garage, so I can resume
working on it soon... Yeah!!!  (We used to live on a sailboat....hard
to work on a car....).

Getting it here was a real adventure.  I put it in the back of a 17'
Uhaul truck we bought.  It stuck out 6", so I had to bolt the door
partially closed.  My wife drove that truck up the Alcan and I drove
the big truck with all our other worldly possessions.

Dale
Your Guide for Life’s Journey's (tm)
Are you ready to take your place in the world?
Or, maybe you’re struggling to find it.
Visit www.ToolsForTheJourney.com  or
www.WisdomElders.com
to learn more about  taking your next step
in YOUR path through life.