<VV> Stripping Early Converts

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed Jan 17 13:21:16 EST 2007

    From: Dale Dewald
Subject: What to Save
What parts should I try to save before they are sent to the
auto recycler?
  Smitty says:  Hey Dale, when people strip cars they sometimes take everything that unscrews and think they have done a heck of a good job.  One thing I notice that always seems to be forgotten is the stamped steel nuts for sheetmetal screws.  They usually get thrown away with the body.  They do wear out and get stripped out so it is nice to go to the drawer and take out the size you need when you want one.