<VV> early Saginaw update

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 11:35:58 EST 2007

I've re-assembled the 1st 65-4sp box,and have 32 pictures so far...before the side cover goes on, I need to bolt it to a diff case to check gear engagements ; 1st time in reverse locked the thing up,and the synchro for 3-4 ,which came apart in handling,may not be 'right',so it may come back apart after re-assembling the 2nd box...with help from co-workers,I should have this written,with pictures inserted, and burned to CD soon,then get back to the 4dr Blazer project for my daughter....Tom Z.//