<VV> Re: Server update

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jan 19 11:59:40 EST 2007

Hi folks,

Just a quick update - at this point the DNS change should have
propagated everywhere.  You may notice an improvement in the response
time on the web site, we have about five times the previous bandwidth
to the Internet (1.5Mb vs. 384 Kb maximum), although if there are
performance limits on your end you may not notice anything.  If you are
having trouble getting to any corvair.org site or posting to a
corvair.org e-mail address, please drop me a note at
bryanblackwell62 at yahoo.com.  Thanks.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa