<VV> EUROPE'S STORM no corvair

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Sat Jan 20 10:20:47 EST 2007

Op 19-jan-2007, om 16:35 heeft Brandes, Guy het volgende geschreven:

> Gus, just wondering how you and your Corvair are weathering the storm
> you're having over there?
>
> Regards,
>
> Guy Brandes

This may sound a bit strange but the storm did very local damage. In
our home town you could notice the storm and small branches were torn
of the trees but nothing major happened. In other parts of the
country there were incidents but I don't think you could speak of a
general problem. In the north were we live the water was 10 cm (3
in.) above the figure considered the maximum allowed water level but
did not cause any trouble and it lowered again rapidly.

My Corvair is standing in my garage again after spending two months
under a tarp while remodelling the house. I could put it back into
the garage just before Christmas.

Funny weather this winter. Today we had nice sunny weather and it
made me wish for summer again so we can enjoy open top motoring!

Regards and thanks for your interest!

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt