<VV> Widow rubber seals

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jan 20 11:47:27 EST 2007

Steele was looking at making these. I haven't heard much from Engineering on
them since we got a set of of good originals from a CORSA /NC member before
Christmas.

I'll check with our lead engineer on monday and see if there has been a
decision made to make them, not make them, or make them at some future
point.

Hank