<VV> No Corvair - advise?

Ken Lundy (Home) klundy at optonline.net
Sat Jan 20 15:02:16 EST 2007

2nd try....
I had an '01 PT Cruiser (non-Turbo), which I thought was a very practical
car. My wife hated it. Her thoughts: "It had the turning radius of a Mac
truck and no acceleration when trying to pass someone. It also felt top
heavy."
She now drives an '04 VW Turbo-Beetle Convertible which she loves.
Perhaps the Turbo-PT will perform better.
Ken Lundy
64 Monza Convertible
New Jersey