<VV> More> Wiring Diagrams & PW4

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 15:34:58 EST 2007

Cliff,

It would be easy to trip over him as he moves slow.... :>)   I also endorse
Ned's diagrams. He will be at the Performance Workshop #4 at Gary
Funkhouser's shop, Vintage Motorsports Services, in Dayton OH wkend of Fri
23 & Sat 24 Feb 07.  He will be presenting a talk with videos of "tufting" a
car and driving it to see air flow around the body. Ought to be pretty
interesting. I suspect he will have diagrams for sale at the event.

All Corvairites are invited and bring your friends. Only $20 for food -
coffee and donuts, and lunch along with presentations on Saturday. Vendors
will be there. A whole lot of bench racing, performance and routine
maintenance discussions.  Social dinners on Fri -organized- and Sat - groups
usually go to a steak house or Perkins across from the Red Roof Inn.  All of
this is in SW Dayton OH.

BTW, folks show up from all over the country including the East and West
Coast. Seth Emerson will have Silicone Wire Systems products on hand and may
be talking about new projects he has forthcoming.  Forge True custom wheels
will have a display of their wheels.  Jeff Rapp usually comes - he does
custom machining.  I am sure he will take orders for custom wire sets if you
have special applications including other than Corvair. Dave Clemens and
John Sweet will be there vending, probably others.  Bob Coffin, renowned
performance builder, will be there as will the LeVeque's who have built a
gazillion special projects for Corvairs; street, track or autocross. We even
have drag racers. Ray Clayton (flow bench and dynamometer services) will
have his normally aspirated 380+ hp 3.1 L. two-carb drag car there. We hope
to have an ATC (Aluminum Trailer Company) Repr. to give a talk on how
trailers are built, the differences between aluminum trailers and steel
trailers-both open and enclosed - and what to look for when buying a
trailer. May have an NECC Repr. to talk about this year's plans re the
convention and their other track days. There are usually parts on display as
well, like American Pi products.

Y'all come.

Chuck S
YS73