<VV> Don Isberg's Car

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 20 19:10:30 EST 2007

About a month ago, CCE suddenly and unexpectedly lost one of it's very
active members.  Several of you are likely to know Don and Sue Isberg and
his '63 convert from past National Conventions.

At the CCE meeting this past week, it was brought to the attention of the
members that Sue has decided that she needs to sell the car.  I don't know
any real specifics on the car, but have a picture of it which I can forward
to anyone who may have an interest.

Please send a private email on that and I will forward back to you.  Once
you have that picture, if there is further interest, I will get the contact
information to you.

Later, JR