<VV> Wiring Diagrams

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 20:13:20 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/20/2007 2:07:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
tibbitts at qx.net writes:

Disclaimer:  I wouldn't know Ned if I tripped over him in the  parking lot.
To the best of my knowledge, we've never met.  Also, I  get no rebate for
this endorsement.  I sincerely think he's done us  great favor with his CD's.

Cliff,

Thanks for the plug! I'll make sure to stay out of your way if/when we do
meet. I wouldn't want you to trip over me :^).

BTW if you do buy another CD you do get a $5 discount. But so does every
other multiple CD buyer.

Ned