<VV> Colorado Emissions Testing (CORVAIR)

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:22:44 EST 2007

All-

Does anyone out there know about the state of Colorado emissions testing.  My brother lives in Denver, and he has a '63 Monza, with a '66 110hp that he needs to have pass inspection.  What types of things will help pass the car?  Currently, it has 140hp style dual exhaust, running through Thrush mufflers, but we have a stock crossover / muffler also.  I think it has to pass the "two speed idle" test only, but I have no idea what that is.

Any help is appreciated....

Eric
'66 Monza Convert, fact AC
Rupp Monza Jr.