<VV> Rebuild Rochester 1bbl carbs for 67 110 ?

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Jan 21 02:08:04 EST 2007

Any advice for rebuilding my Rochester 1bbl carbs for my '67 110 auto ?

This car has not run in a few years - saved her from the crusher after a cop's wife got tired of looking at it while he "wuz gonna" restore it !

Soooo, besides a good cleaning, first I want to do the carbs to see if she still runs OK, and go from there.

Auto Zone has rebuild kits - are they any good ?  Where else ?

How about Clark's and Lon's kits if I don't get too impatient ?

Thanks
Chaz