<VV> Turbo Cooling Question

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 09:25:20 EST 2007

Grant,

Bill is correct about the need for a cool down on turbo's when pushed hard.
My Silverado w/Duramax turbo diesel has a Warning in the owners manual
regarding cooling down. There are also a number of remote starters out there
that take turbo's into consideration, and allow for a cool down period after
shutoff. If you intend to add a remote starter, make sure it has this
feature.

Good luck with your new PT.

--
George Jones