<VV> GM 03 No Corvair

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Jan 21 11:01:32 EST 2007

No problems with Dually 03 Duramax and Allison auto (~45K mi), but there
have been several recalls, none of which have I had done-going in soon to
catch up. An interesting thing is they recalled the tailgate cables and one
of mine rusted through and broke... 98 Sebring Lxi cpe-zero problems other
than a major trans reapir-valave body when hot wouldn't hold pressure and
now a rear valve cover gasket leak - lots of miles. Trans was the chrysler
606/604? which underwent a lot of mods to get right.  I have a 93 Camry with
rod knock & Stereo failed-all other power options work and still work fine..
It is a V6 and talking with the guys who fix 'em, the 4 cyl was a far better
engine... I suspect this one had long periods without oil changes though,
sometime during the life.

Chuck S
BBRT