<VV> Anti Skid Failure (NO CORVAIR)

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 15:47:36 EST 2007

  The last GM I bought (other than Vairs) was a new 92 Blazer that almost
killed my wife. The ABS brake system failed when approaching a busy
intersection and her guardian angel opened a path through the vehicles so
she could get the thing pulled over and stopped with the emergency brake.
  Smitty Says:  Bob , I usually stay pretty much out of these philosophical rants but I have to know the answer to this comment.  It is my understanding that ABS failure mode is to revert back to normal/standard brakes.  How did the ABS failure result in your wife going out into an intersection.