<VV> Re: Warnings =- no Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 18:32:07 EST 2007

What I found even more amazing about the PT turbo purchase was the warranty. Chrysler is big on promoting their 70K mile power train warranty, BUT unless you read the warranty booklet that comes with it, you will be in for a big surprise. When in the last time you read a warranty book? It simply states that the warranty only applies to the first owner, unless the second pays a transfer fee of $150 within 30 days of purchasing the car. And the third owner is out of play altogether. I will be paying the $150 this week :-).
<<Isn't it amazing that a simple warning light or a warning decal
installed in a prominent visible place which any driver could see is
not installed on a turbo engined vehicle>>

Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises