<VV> Re: MAG FANS TOOO COLD!!

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 21 22:37:13 EST 2007

Come on down to Atlanta boys, I was working on the 63 with the garage door
open and in my shirt sleeves. We have plenty of pleasant banked curvy
mountain roads to drive on year around. Come to the CORSA shin dig in Helen,
GA in April and I will introduce you to them. Bring your H or Z rated rubber
in case you get to liking it too much.

Regards,

Zane Brock
zanebrock at bellsouth.net