<VV> RE: ign sw ?? It's on, I feel loved again

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 21 22:53:49 EST 2007

It being the ADHD or the car? The ADHD not likely but misery loves company.
Right now the car could be caught by my 86 yr old grandmother with the disc
brakes locked up on her hot rod walker unit. Any more problems out of this
thing and I'm dropping a LM V6 EFI in it.

Regards,

Zane Brock
zanebrock at bellsouth.net
678-494-5281office