<VV> Turbo Cooling Question

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 00:34:05 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/21/2007 8:57:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

> Maybe they, like me, never found it possible to spool the turbo up long
> enough to heat up the unit much ... the engine starts to catch on fire
> before the turbo get's that hot ....   in my 2 or 3 years that I ran my
> stocker 180 much, I don[t think I ever could stay on the boost over 3 or 5
> seconds ... either because the speedometer or the head temp gauge went way
> too far to the right (g) ....

Tom Keosabian, Warren LeVeque  and I have been able to keep them cool enough
to not self ignite!  LOL!

I actually have had to make my engine run hotter!

But 2 things are different than yours???

1 I run a Weber jetted rich

2  Mine takes longer than 5 seconds to go from 60 -100mph!!   GGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!