<VV> Instant Heat - Working :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 06:39:39 EST 2007

  * it's 6:35 am here in Charlotte & my 1960's Gas Heater is FINALLY WORKING *

  I'm grateful to Randy who sent me the thermostat at no charge ! The one on
  my Monza was bent and dysfunctional.

  I also cleaned all the fuel lines (2 out of three were blocked). In fact, the
  T-shape regulator I had to completely take part and cleanse [piece
  by piece] in carb cleaner:

  http://tinyurl.com/3xhtjc

  The "blower hose" was replaced with NAPA part # 813-1508 [this is a 6 foot
  piece of 1.25" defroster hose] which costs less than $12 --

  Amo il calore immediato :))

  Regards,

  Tony I.