<VV> Ignition help 63 Monza

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jan 22 12:00:00 EST 2007

Hmmm, let me replace "terminal" with "position". Now, that should be a
correct statement.

Add to that I was using the '61 shop manual to answer the question and
most recent ignition switch experience was a '62 van.....   Both of
which show a three terminal ignition switch. Excuses, excuses... Now
where did I put that '64 supplement.

Frank DuVal