<VV> Starting Problem

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 17:55:24 EST 2007

VV has a spot where members can post that info.  Many will be found there.
CORSA puts out a member list which cost (I think) $4.00 - that is another
way.

VV rules limit the amount of lines in the "signature".  That may have
something to do with why people don't tack it on.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)