<VV> no corvair, just wierd

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Jan 24 01:44:08 EST 2007

At 06:41 PM 1/23/2007, Joseph Robbins wrote:
>Look for it on next years Barrett-Jackson, it will set a new record!
>
>Joe Robbins
>BBRT

There are a BUNCH of Mopar fans waiting to see how this turns
out.    The car was buried with a number of artifacts, including 5
gallons of gasoline, in case gas had been made obsolete by 2007 and
everyone was flying around in nuclear powered personal 'copters.   It
also got buried with some money, women's effects as in purse contents
etc and a few other mementos.   I forget the details exactly...
google the car and it will lead you to a couple or three links that
outline the details.

One problem with the vault in which the car is contained is that
there are doubts as to how good the sealing was.    If the vault
leaked, it's possible that they could dig it up and pop the top and
find a hopelessly rusted mess inside.    I for one sure hope not.

I have a dim view of what that can of 50 year old gasoline is like...

tony..