<VV> Starting Problem

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 22:58:12 EST 2007

Yea,

(Yea is CHICK....ago for yes)

Sometimes you have to hit the accelerator pumps a couple of times.  My usual
approach is two quick 1/2 to 2/3 throttle shots and turn the key again.  I
give that one two tries.  After that...   it is throttle held on the floor
and crank the starter for about 5 - 6 seconds.

Start over from step one.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)