<VV> First Econoline PU

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Jan 24 01:28:03 EST 2007

Corvair FC's have double wall construction, whereas the Econoline is
single wall. Cut it open like the tin can that it is. Ever see the
comparo test film that GM made, showing an FC and Econoline door being
run over? The Corvair door isn't deformed much. The Econoline door folds
like a playing car. LOL

-Mark