<VV> FC Transmission

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 10:08:54 EST 2007

No problem doing it, but the front 4 spd transmission cross member, I am
pretty sure, is different.  There is a comprehensive explanation in "Corvair
Basics" a book written by CORSA  members to assist members. All of this type
of info and more is in the Tech guide, put out by Corsa with a revision. I
heartily recommend a manual, the Tech Guide and the Basics book. Really are
great references. BTW, another great ref are the catalogs from our two major
suppliers, Clarks and Lon Wall's Corvair Underground.  There are a lot of
diagrams and parts listings, which allow one to see what fits what...

Good Luck

Chuck S