<VV> Starting Problem

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Jan 24 18:25:14 EST 2007

At 02:51 PM 1/23/2007, Rudy Korb wrote:
>My time to complain.....................while reading all these
>posts, it sure would be nice to know where the writer is. Bill H
>remarked that down here it's around 55 degrees.  WHERE IS DOWN
>HERE????  You guys talk about car shows, weather, all sorts of
>things that makes one wonder where all this is happening.  Speaking
>only for me, I sure would like to see the writers give us some idea
>of where they are talking about. I may have some neighborly vair
>owners living nearby.  Wouldn't that be a treat??  If you don't
>think my suggestion is worth doing, I guess I will just have to get
>a crystal ball.

"Down here" in Roanoke VA it's currently 39 outside, tomorrow they
say the high is gonna be around 34.    Ditto for the rest of the
week, with possibility of windy conditions along the way.

Still waiting for my share of the Global Warming the
environmentalists keep promising us.

I still need to do some work on my '60 heater... exhaust pipe
issues.   Leaks around the "flange" where the head pipe exits the
burner box.    If it's not one thing it's another.

It's remaining cold here in Roanoke VA.   I'm not really complaining
because it could sure be worse.  ;)

tony..